“It took me 35 years to realize a childhood dream: Buying a Caterham! As a real car enthusiast, Ralf wants you to find the car of your dreams. An email description, some phone calls with valuable advices, and Ralf came back to me a month later with a potential car, matching 90% of my expectations… and I felt in love with it! He then did everything to ensure that the remaining 10% of my list were met with some parts changes… and the photo speaks of itself.”